QueTeLaPiqueUnPollo.: Surf Bass

lunes, mayo 11, 2015

Surf Bass


 Surf Bass


Are you ready to have some fun? I know I am.

I have custom coded a New Fishing Game exclusive for Surf Bass.

While surfing you will find the fishing game screen. It's real easy to play - try not to have to much fun.

I will eventually be adding additional features to further enhance the game.

If you have any questions or need assistance with anything here at Surf Bass, please feel free to send me a support ticket.


All upgrades and change over have been completed. If you feel there is an issue with your account, please send me a support ticket and I will work to resolve any concerns.

You can expect to see some new splash pages, banners, etc. soon. I wanted to get the New Fishing Game done for all the Anglers here at Surf Bass!

Thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.

To your success,
Randy Howard
skype: randyhoward.us
Support Desk

No hay comentarios.: